* Universal Music has this week taken the brand new Pussycat Dolls single 'Hush Hush; Hush Hush' to Australian radio. But the one big difference between this cover art (left) and the one displayed to Aussie media is that the single is listed as 'The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger', hinting that it's yet another step in the Nicole solo bid direction.
* Australian Idol Wes Carr has scored the No.1 most added song at Australian radio with his new single 'Fearless'. The track was picked up with across the day additions by Sydney's 2Day FM, Adelaide's SA FM, Perth's 92.9 and Brisbane's B105.
* The story of David Guetta's new track with Kelly Rowland, 'When Love Takes Over' continues to grow at local radio, with the song making the most progress on this week's airplay charts. After just three weeks at radio, it's already the 26th most played track in the country. Pink's 'Bad Influence' retains the top spot.
* It's been causing a stir all around the world, and now Warner Music Australia has confirmed that they'll release the album 'Hands' by British electrop-pOp musician Little Boots in Australia on June 12.
* Warner also looks set to release the brand new album 'The Attic Space' from former Australian Idol songstress Lisa Mitchell, on July 03.
* Reports out of the UK suggest that Aussie pOpstar Peter Andre has signed a new record deal. His highly anticipated new album is set for release in Britain later in the year, but no word yet on Aussie dates.
* And the countdown to the finale of the 2009 season of American Idol is almost over, with the winner crowned tomorrow morning Australian time. Pay TV channel Fox8 will screen the final live tomorrow morning (Thursday May 21) at 10am. Guest performers include Cyndi Lauper, Keith Urban, Black Eyed Peas and Lionel Richie. The finale is down to Adam Lambert (below, left) and Kris Allen (below, right).