* Ricki-Lee is atop the AIR Independent Music Charts for the second week in a row with her new single 'Don't Miss You'. The track also made it's way up the ARIA singles chart this week on the back of strong physical singles sales. She was No.1 on the physical chart this week.
* Meanwhile, Ricki's publicists have confirmed that her new album 'Hear No, See No, Speak No' will be released into stores a little later than anticipated - on November 06. It's the same date slated for the new Robbie Williams album.
* Relative pop newcomer Sam Sparro has just finished recording a track with dance doyens Basement Jaxx. The new single 'Feelings Gone' is due to hit retail before the end of the year.
* Australian label Albert Productions (home to Shelley Harland) has announced they'll release 'White Water, White Bloom' - the new album for US artist Sea Wolf in Australia on September 25.
* Sweden's El Perro Del Man, supporting Sarah Blasko on a number of her forthcoming tour dates, has announced that she'll play two headline shows while in the country. She's at Melbourne's 'The Toff In Town' on October 05 and Sydney's 'Oxford Art Factory' on October 08, with tickets for both on sale now.
* And indie outfit My Disco is setting off on a three date tour of the country - playing the Oxford Art Factory in Sydney on September 24, the Sounds Of Spring festival in Brisbane on September 26 and the Melbourne International Arts Festival on October 17. More details on their OFFICIAL MYSPACE.